Monday, March 19, 2012

Arida's UI in a Nutshell

Ok, so here we go! I have been getting an assload of people asking what UI I use on my Youtube channel and on my Twitch live feed page.

The UI is called LUI v3 and you can download it here but do so at your own risk. The UI is not for beginners and takes some time to set up and get used to. there are tons of options making this UI very customizable... is that even a word? Ok, so no but moving on. I do not have any videos or tutorials on how to use the UI so you know that going in. You can however send Astheria over at youtube a message if you have questions. She's good with helping people set it up etc.

See ya around!
____________________________________________________________________________

Do you like what you see here?  Great!  It's all free but I could use a coffee to keep me going.  Care to donate?  Please do!  Click here to donate through Paypal.

3 comments:

Just letting you know i am using this now o.O

I use this UI. Very nice indeed!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or I'll bite you!