Tuesday, April 17, 2012

How To: Find BoE Vendor Items to Sell

Hello everyone! I was thinking about all the vendor recipes you can buy and resell across Azeroth. You may have seen this post here about some of my favorite pets I like to sell that I buy off of vendors. This is something I have been doing since Wrath. I don't do it to make tons of gold but I do it more as a side project for something different and less monotonous.


So you can get to the list by going here. I simply put in a few filters and was able to come up with a list of every boe recipe sold by a vendor in the game both Horde and Aliance. This list covers Formulas, Recipies, Designs, Schematics, Plans, Tomes and Techniques. Consider it the Holy Grail of BoE vendor lists =)

If you want to know where to get the items, simply click on the item in the list and then click on the "sold by" tab like the image below.


This gives you the name of the vendor and will also display the location where it is.  If you want more details with a map and a pinpoint where the vendor is just click on the vendor name and it will show you a map with a pinpoint and coordinates like the image below.


This concludes how to find BoE vendor items to sell in World of Warcraft.  Be sure to bookmark this page or this link for future reference!
________________________________________________________________________________

Do you like what you see here?  Great!  It's all free but I could use a coffee to keep me going.  Care to donate?  Please do!  Click here to donate through Paypal.

10 comments:

Haha, I always wondered how to do this! I have seen lists here and there floating about and even some for sale sadly. This just puts the icing on the cake for me. Thanks Arida your amazing and keep in mind your fans love you for what you do!

Thanks Blake! I know you guys do =) I wouldn't be here if I thought otherwise.

Thanks for this very informative piece of info Arida. I look forward to seeing what other guides on the lines of this and the pet one you have in store for us.
Please see Arida's best pets to sell page if you haven't already http://wowmarketeer.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/aridas-favorite-pets-to-sell.html

I was just watching Jims stream and it's clear Faid is pissed because she actually read your post then said "go to my site and spend $2 and buy my list. I do all the work for you". For the record... there's no work to do on this list lol. You click the link and its there! <3 you Arida and thanks!

This comment has been removed by the author.

Thanks guys. Let's all let the situation from yesterday die. We have gold making to do!

Arida, the fact that you told Faid your sorry for calling her a bitch makes me think even more highly of you. I still considered you a fan but now your showing that you dont let anger rule your points. Well said!

Wow... excellent list and this will be bookmarked for a long time. A big thanks!

Very nice Arida! This is bookmarked!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or I'll bite you!