Tuesday, April 17, 2012

How To: Calculate the Cost to Level a Profession

Hello everyone! Today I am going to show you a quick way to establish the cost of leveling a profession based on auction house prices on your realm. If your like me and you loath farming mats to level a profession or you just have loads of gold and don't care about farming for the mats this little nook in the internet may be something you want to bookmark.



Often times in my live stream I get people asking me how much it would cost to level a profession.  We all know it really depends on what realm your on and how the economy on said realm is.  I did a little research and found a pretty amazing tool.  Warcraft Professional is the perfect solution for anyone wanting to power level a profession from the auction house.



Warcraft Professional is a very easy tool to use.  Simply put in the profession you want to level, US or EU, choose your realm then click "Fetch".  It may take a minute or two to crunch data but this is part of the process.  Once it's finished, it will display the cost in a large box that you cannot miss.  See the image below.


Now that you know the cost to level the profession you can also view the shopping lists and even a leveling guide that tells you exactly what you need to buy from your auction house.  It even has wowhead tooltips that show you what the items look like.


Some realms might show ridiculous prices but that is only because someone has more than likely posted an item on the auction house way overpriced.  So it's best to look through the shopping list to see which items are boosting the price so high and try to either farm them yourself or buy them from trade chat.

This is a site I added to my bookmarks of sites to share with my WoW friends aswell as my fan-base here on WoWMarketeer.  Check it out and be sure to share this awesome site with your friends.  You can also follow Warcraft Professional on Twitter.  Do us a favor and tweet out this post!
________________________________________________________________________________

Do you like what you see here?  Great!  It's all free but I could use a coffee to keep me going.  Care to donate?  Please do!  Click here to donate through Paypal.

8 comments:

First! Thanks for sharing. This site looks very well designed. Bookmarked!

OMG... I cannot believe I have never seen this site... amazing find Arida =)

It is nice isn't it? Glad you guys like it!

So helpfull! Thanks! Can't wait for your next tip ;)

Nice site I'll be adding this one to my bookmarks for sure!

How many times per day are the prices updated? Because right now they are incredibly inaccurate!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or I'll bite you!