Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Arida's Favorite Flipping Markets

Often times I get bored of the same old gold making methods such as crafting flasks, vicious gear, gems... you get the point.  I never really get sick of flipping items because I kinda get a gold making high off of buying things really cheap and selling them for 3 or 4 times more than what I paid for them.  Below you will find a list of my favorite items to flip on the auction house.  Keep in mind this post will always be a WIP.



What exactly is flipping you ask?  I just so happen to have a video here that talks about that and more!

Arida's Flipping Madness

Cloth


Leather

Enchanting Mats
 I often use the TSM destroying section to get these mats.  Watch the video here.







________________________________________________________________________________

Do you like what you see here?  Great!  It's all free but I could use a coffee to keep me going.  Care to donate?  Please do!  Click here to donate through Paypal.

9 comments:

These posts are so awesome! This is the kind of stuff I like to see =)

I have made about 5k off this stuff alone in the last 2 days. Wonderful post...

the greater magic essences made me so much gold.. what would i do without your help :p

Nice little market to corner. Made some decent gold off these little parcels. I'm also working on a few other markets ;)

Thanks for the info! I'll be using this to try it out on my realm.

Arida thanks for this information. Is there any other markets you can add to this list as of late?

I would have never though of this. This is actually kind of fun to do =) I dont make tons of gold doing it but still something to do other than JC!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or I'll bite you!