Saturday, April 7, 2012

Creator of TSM Joins me Live!


Just to recap for those who missed the guest show starring Sapu, I have the highlight right here so you can watch it.  For those who dont know, Sapu is the creator and lead developer of Trade Skill Master auctioning add-on for WoW.  Trade Skill Master is the fastest growing auctioning add-on to date.  Check out the video as he answers a few fan questions and talks about what inspired him to make TSM.  The first couple minutes it is hard to hear Sapu but I quickly figured out the problem so just give it 2 minutes to fix at the beginning.


Watch live video from wowmarketeer on TwitchTV
Sapu's contact info

Twitter: @Sapu94
Twitch:  http://twitch.tv/saputsm (be sure to follow)
Website: http://tradeskillmaster.com
________________________________________________________________________________

Do you like what you see here?  Great!  It's all free but I could use a coffee to keep me going.  Care to donate?  Please do!  Click here to donate through Paypal.

8 comments:

Sapu seems like a cool person. I enjoyed listening to this =)

Awesome little Q&A for being last minute! I'm now following his twitter and live stream on twitch!

Sapu is the nicest person to talk to. This addon blows all autcioning addons out of the water.

very nice! wish i was there to ask questions lol... ill just find him on twitter hehe

Oh I cant wait until you have Sapu on the live stream again!

Are you streaming today? I cant watch your stream when your live because I work odd hours. I have to watch the recorded episodes but still love the stream and I will watch it when I can!

It's nice to see Sapu interacting with the community so well. This is the kind of stuff that makes people love your work and helps spread the word quicker.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or I'll bite you!