Monday, April 9, 2012

Dressing for the Occasion

The time is here where the grass is greening up and the leaves are growing back on the trees after a harsh winter. Noble Garden is here and everyone in Azeroth is excited to get their new Swift Springstrider mount from collecting Brightly Colored Eggs. Some of you may not be aware but there is a small chance that you can get the mount from the eggs you open! I was farming these eggs for over 2 hours yesterday before my wife crawled out of bed to farm up about 30 eggs and all of the sudden I heard her say "OMG AWESOME! I GOT THE MOUNT FROM AN EGG!".

Every year during Noble Garden I craft up the tuxedo shirt, tuxedo pants and tuxedo jacket to sell on the auction house. Sales are decent but I always seem to make more gold off the patterns!

Here's what you need to do and where to go.

Go to Undercity to Milie Gregorian and buy the patterns. She sells all three patterns for less than 40s each or Oufitter Eric in Ironforge if your Aliance.  I typically sell them for around 100g or more!

Pattern: Tuxedo Jacket
Pattern: Tuxedo Pants
Pattern: Tuxedo Shirt

So not only can you sell the crafted clothing but you can sell the patterns too! Keep in mind the patters are on a 15-20 minute timer but that didnt stop me from parking an alt there to log on to a few times a day.

What are you waiting for? Go get those patterns and sell them on your auction house!

Lastly I wont forget to mention our little furry critter!

Spring Rabbit: Summoned with the Spring Rabbit’s foot, this fuzzy companion can be found in Brightly Colored Eggs or purchased from Noblegarden Merchants and Vendors.  So selling this on the auction house during Noblegarden more than likely wont bring you in big gold so this might be worth hanging onto for the MoP pet hype!
________________________________________________________________________________

Do you like what you see here?  Great!  It's all free but I could use a coffee to keep me going.  Care to donate?  Please do!  Click here to donate through Paypal.

7 comments:

These patterns sell for boatloads on my server. Thanks for the tip =) Love you and love your show!

sold some of these patterns today for 300g each lololllll good posting thanks

almost didnt see the aliance part lol thanks!

this made me alot of gold considering the patterns are only 50s. i really liked this one

Thanks so much for this tip! I love stuff like this!

So it's been a few days and I have made about 3k all together thanks so much!

Very good patterns to sell thanks!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or I'll bite you!